1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ZZZZZZ-Mayo-ano-craptastic!!

bart-1 Jun 25, 2006

1. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

I traded for this Mayo as I love them but everytime I get one or trade for 1 I pimp it and can't use it. Well this one is a great Mayo with the rare clip for tip up carry, cool blade that is sharpened on the upper swedge. The knife was the original owners EDC and was dull as Ron with a lot of marks on the blade and some on the handle. I got a new transformer as my last brand new one blew up. T-pyke your handles will be done soon. So here is my new EDC I really like the way the anodizing came out!
    I scotchbrited the blade and resharpened it, it is nice enough for me to own, and used enough for me to carry! :wes:

[​IMG]

2. Umberto

Umberto cool mother fucker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Purty.

Is that ray skin underneath it?

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

anodize= avatar! good clean up bart-1!:bwah:

I think Tom could go the extra mile with a lil extra prodding!:devilzeek

4. Willieboy

Willieboy Huge member

That looks very nice Bart. When you Scotch Brighted the blade, did you work from front to back, the easy way, or did you try to follow the original pattern.

Do you live in a state where you can carry a double-edged piece? Here in Texas, a sharpened swedge lands one in the pokey.

5. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Rayskin, why yes it is thanks for asking!

I lives in Texas also buckarooo! I don't do anything illegal!! :devilzide

6. C.Pettersen

C.Pettersen Knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Wow, that is one good looking blade. Perfect for EDC.

7. leanne

leanne collects metal Lady Devil

that is a very nice blade bart!!

8. ericsgreen

ericsgreen know your enemy

thats nice and tip up...is it stellite? I want it...scales so bad it needed work? OR you just wanted to keep it...

I asked mr mayo about getting a knife, he said if you ask him online,and meet him at another show he will make you anything you want and bring it to a show, probably under a few months...

$950 for a XXL raptor in stellite.

9. The General

The General The Devil's General Brigade Member

Very very nice! A hard knife to get today...

10. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

Dang that is very nice, good job on the anodizing it's just right. The more Mayos' I see the more I want one.

11. UltraReef

UltraReef Coral Reef Explorer

Awesome!! :) :)

12. Iceman

Iceman GI-NORMOUS member

Very nice work. :thumbsup: :wolfgang:

13. outlaw918692000

outlaw918692000 Huge member

Actually it is legal to carry a double edge as long as it is not a fixed blade here in TEXAS!

14. bart-1

S30V, this one is not for sale, I love it!! No it has some dings bangs and marks but PERFECT for EDC!! Now the blade was hard to get sharp again, I can shave the hair from my inner thigh.:jdwink2:

15. ericsgreen

ericsgreen know your enemy

I know youre not just saying that either...were you naked and sharpening...were you wearing girly ass booty shorts and sharpening...or did you just drop your pants to check the sharpness:ssad:

you better watch that shit, youre gonna slip, cut your cock off, and we will all find out:bwah: :bwah: :bwah:

16. armsraised

armsraised graphic design guru Knife Maker or Craftsman

Nice job Bob!

17. armsraised

it was only a month ago me and Bob were wheeling and dealing knives. Weird how he'll live on through his posts on the forums he belonged to.....

Anyway here is a before shot of this Mayo I never goot around to posting.

18. armsraised

after

[​IMG]

19. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

just saw that knife a month? ago- he tuned it up pretty well:devilzeek

20. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

I love what he did to that Mayo, it looks awesome.