1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ZT 0650st trade?

jlowe2 Oct 22, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlowe2

jlowe2 Huge member

i have a ZT0650ST that i would like to trade for an user MOD CQC II? the ZT is in very good condition. trade value $130 i would perfer the MOD to be a plain edge. but will take combo edge depending on knife's condition. trade in USA only, since i have never mail overseas before. here are some picks of the ZT 0650ST. IT IS AN AUTOMATIC so know your laws and be over 18. could be open to other trade offers. i can take my pictures.

2. jlowe2

jlowe2 Huge member

bump! looking for a larger folder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.