1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ZT 0560/0561 stuff

Spike640 May 25, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike640

Spike640 Huge member

Up for sale or Trade:

Description:

Zero Tolerance 0560/0561 scales and box

These are in great used condition, no major scratches or flaws, 90+% condition. This gold sparkle one is thick and gives the knife a good sturdy feel, but it does not allow for the pocket clip to me mounted on the scale side. Asking $SOLD net to me via PayPal each, I will include Priority Shipping

JUST ADDED, IF YOU PURCHASE THE GOLD SCALE, I WILL INCLUDE A 9mm STABALIZER BUTTON THAT FITS ZT0560/0561 FOR FREE!!

I also have a Zero tolerance ZT0560
    Factory box and instructions. Asking $SOLD net to me via PayPal, I'll include priority shipping

TAKE THE SCALE, BULLET BUTTON AND THE BOX FOR $SOLD! (NET TO ME VIA PAYPAL, ILL PROVIDE PRIORITY SHIPPING)

Trades:

Any quality USA made knife or gear will be considered. Any trade must be in good condition, used is fine but abused is NOT, any heavily scratched or reshaped blades will not be considered. I am NOT concerned with boxes or instructions. Feel free to make any offers (I can add cash if needed), the worst I could say is no.

Send offers (cash or trade) directly to rwheeler64@yahoo.com please do not use private or visitor message to contact me because I do not receive the message instantly and I may sell to someone that emailed me directly before I even see your message. All trades must include a quality picture and a brief description of knife condition. Please also include your user name and the forum that you saw the thread on so that I don’t confuse offers. I will only ship to the USA via Priority Mail and I only accept PayPal, no other form of payment can be accepted.

Legal- You must be at least 18 or older to purchase any items listed. It is your responsibility to check all local laws concerning the ownership, use and possession of any items being sold. By purchasing or trading, you agree that you are of legal age, and that you take full responsibility for obeying all federal, state and local laws, restrictions, and regulations.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
  2. Spike640

Spike640 Huge member

[SUB]bump it up! [/SUB]

3. Spike640

Spike640 Huge member

JUST ADDED, IF YOU PURCHASE THE GOLD SCALE, I WILL INCLUDE A 9mm STABALIZER BUTTON THAT FITS ZT0560/0561 FOR FREE!!

TAKE THE SCALE, BULLET BUTTON AND THE BOX FOR $SOLD! (NET TO ME VIA PAYPAL, ILL PROVIDE PRIORITY SHIPPING)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
  4. Spike640

Spike640 Huge member

All sold, please close thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.