1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ZT 0100 Fixed Blade.

MadDaddy May 15, 2009

1. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

Hell yea, thanks MadDaddy for the passaround

2. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Mad Daddy, this is great news. Jarvis and I can do the handoff while hiking or something with beer.

3. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

Status please. :ssmile:

4. Parker

I still do not have it :)

5. Rock

Rock Kowulz.com

I'd like to be included too please. Will shoot an e-mail your way now.

6. infobound1

infobound1 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Pat I will send her forward on Monday!

7. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

Maybe at the end as it is already closed and started.

8. Rock

Rock Kowulz.com

Thanks, Pat. Either way is fine and appreciated.

9. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

Hell yea, I will update when I get it.:ross:

10. Parker

So did this ever make it to you, Socom?

11. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

not yet hopefull next day or two

12. infobound1

infobound1 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Socom I saw this and checked the delivery confirmation, showing delivery on Monday the 4th at 3:01 PM. Hopefully this one did not go on a postal Holiday! PM sent!:ssad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
  13. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

Sorry, I did get it yesterday. I forgot that I gave my parents addy for security reasons (nice neighborhood, and don't have to worry about the local crazy kids) Didn't realize it till after I posted that I didn't get it. Sorry again. Sweet blade, I will do a review and post again when I pass it on.

14. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

Glad to hear all is well. :semper:

15. cdhumiston

cdhumiston Huge member

Is this knife still going around? I am still waiting for it....

16. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Pssst :readthread:

Parker likes this.
  17. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

Sent it off today. sorry for the delay and I did a review in the appropriate section (Pic heavy)

18. releo 37

releo 37 Little member

I got it today. thanks

19. releo 37

releo 37 Little member

I’m going to add on to socom’s review. (He takes better pictures than I do)

1. The blade does have a funny grind to it and not as sharp as I like for a knife to be. I would have sharpened it but I think everyone in the pass around should get a look at it.

2. The blade had a functional edge but not as sharp as I like if that makes sense.

3. There were a couple of hot spots on the handle. The first one is the screw closest to the blade and a slight burr on the integral guard. The screw didn’t seem to be counter sunk in the handle far enough. (see socom second picture)

4. I really liked the sheath. The kydex holds the blade in place without having to use the top retention strap but I would mount this sheath to my to go gear and have another smaller kydex sheath made up for easier everyday carry.

5. I didn’t get to do any testing outside due to the weather and other commitments but I used it every time I would of use my edc blade. I really like this knife it handles very well for all of the normal every day duties from opening packages to some food prep in the kitchen (cutting up some chicken and some vegetables for a salad).

I know what I used the knife for wasn’t as exciting as a 5 day expedition in the woods of your choice but I believe this knife would handle anything you would need a knife for. Other than the hotspots on the handle which could be fixed I have no complaints about this blade

Thanks for the opportunity to examine this knife.

Bret

PS. I’ll send this out tomorrow on the way home from the gym and pm the next guy in line with the tracking info.

20. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

Thanks for the review and update.