1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ZT 0100 Fixed Blade.

MadDaddy May 15, 2009

1. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

ZT 0100 Fixed Blade

[​IMG]

Sheath that you can mount many different ways on webbing as well as simple belt carry. Has Kydex insert for great retention.
    [​IMG]

With a ZT 301 for an idea of size
    [​IMG]

This comes to us courtesy of our very own Mr. LaBella

Description:
    This fixed-blade military knife features an innovative recurve blade designed for multi-tasking versatility, minimal mass, and maximum performance. This blade design provides ideal leverage in tough cutting situations and a precisely centered point to handle piercing tasks with ease. The blade is built of CPM3V tool steel with black Tungsten DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) non-reflective coating. CPM3V tool steel provides maximum resistance to breaking and chipping and is highly wear resistant. It’s built for impact toughness and to perform under the harshest field conditions. Includes nylon sheath with MOLLE compatible, multi-carry configuration webbing and universal pouch.

SPECIFICATIONS:
    Steel: CPM3V tool-steel with Tungsten DLC coating
    Handle: 3D machined, G-10 in matte black
    Blade Length: 5 3/4 in. (13.6 cm), .190 in. thick
    Closed Length: N/A
    Overall Length: 10 1/2 in. (26.7 cm)
    Weight: 11.4 oz.

Shipping order will be arranged geographically (not by sign up order). Please let me know if you think that there are any times in the next 3 months that might be a problem for you to receive the passaround and I’ll try to work around your schedule.

- The Rules -

By signing up or by participating in any way with this passaround you agree to meet and abide by all of the following rules, terms and conditions:

You must be an adult over 18 years of age and reside in the U.S.A. to sign up or participate in this passaround.

It is your responsibility to ensure that the passaround knife is used, carried and/or possessed in a safe and lawful manner from the time that it is delivered to you or your address until you mail it to the next participant.

You must agree to and abide by all of the Jerzeedevil.com passaround rules found here: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=10731

Also read and understand the following:

This comprises the "Shrink Wrap Warranty" for the passaround knife that is described elsewhere in this message. By participating in the passaround you agree and warrant that:

- You are considered an adult under your jurisdiction.

- You can legally posses, carry, ship and receive the passaround knife.

- You take full responsibility for this knife and its use while in your possession.

- That you are participating in research and your comments and conversations about the passaround knife are limited to JerzeeDevil forums.

Keep the passaround up to 2 weeks (this will vary by number of participants) and PERSONALLY send it to the next person by U.S.P.S. Priority Mail or equivalent shipping method/company, with delivery conformation and insured for $235.00 This will typically cost you about 10-15 dollars due to weight.

When you receive the passaround please post in this thread as soon as possible so that we can keep track of it, also please post when you send it on to the next person.

And, please, post a review (a few lines will do) in the Knife Review & Testing forum.

To sign up, post in this thread and EMAIL me (use the email in my profile) the following:

JD Passaround: ZT 0100
    JerzeeDevil screen name:
    Street address: (Please, no PO boxes)
    Email:
    HOME phone #:
    Any other active passarounds that you are currently signed up for:

If you are new here or do not post frequently or if I have any problems confirming your sign up information, I will most likely need to contact you by email or phone for additional information. If you would like to have the passaround shipped to your work, please include your work street address, phone number/extension and company Email in addition to your home phone and street address.

2. releo 37

releo 37 Little member

e-mail sent

thanks
    bret

3. infobound1

infobound1 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Zt-100

Pat Please include me in the pass-around, I have been carrying the 200 that you sliperried up for raffle, a couple days a week and has surpassed my lone wolf D-2 DA as my favorite large EDC, actually sold my Valottin SERE 2000 DA conversion because the manual ZT is faster and easier! Looking forward to this. ZT Great Knives at a more than Livable price! Thanks:growhorns:

Once you get this in hand you will find that the handle is early dead match to the 200. The 200 is a great folder, I would like to have one in plain edge.

4. Uncle_Jarvis

Uncle_Jarvis Should be a custom title here

I would love to be included in the passaround !!!!!! ... :devilzeek

I'll write up a proper review..

Email sent >>>>>

5. cdhumiston

cdhumiston Huge member

Email sent, I would like to be in this one.

Thanks,

6. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

If this is still open I would like to sign up.

7. Farmall

Farmall Down For Life

I'd like to be a part of this.

email incoming.

8. Cougar337

Cougar337 Huge member

I would like to jump on the bandwagon. I have never used a ZT and curious to find out about them first hand. Will post a mini-review and pictures once I have had my turn. sending email

9. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

Sorry for the delay. Is everyone that sent me info still interested in this?

SugarSkull likes this.
  10. infobound1

infobound1 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Pat still looking forward to it!:madaddy:

11. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Jeebus Man! You have so many others- get organized :whip:

12. releo 37

releo 37 Little member

I'm still interested

Thanks

13. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

I'm newly interested in it

14. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Pat, put me down for this as well.

Knife looks like it ought to perform pretty well, sheath looks like the kydex could be removed and rigged on it's own?

PM inbound about this

15. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

Yes it comes out. I don't recall off hand if it has and provisions for rigging. It does come with a drop leg rig to attach to the nylon. The sheath has a lot of options.

16. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

So at the risk of cranking your ass off, Pat, when IS this getting rolling? ;)

Daddy wants a new toy to play with, even if only for a week or so.

17. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

I am trying. The last few months have been very busy.

18. cdhumiston

cdhumiston Huge member

Is this still on? I'm still in....

19. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

The pass order will be as follows:

Infobound1
    Socom Elite
    Releo 37
    Parker
    Uncle_Jarvis
    Farmall
    cougar337
    cdhumiston
    jimmyjo

I will ship it out to Infobound1 tomorrow or Thursday. Shipping list will be sent with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
  20. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

This was shipped out Wednesday 12/2