1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Zero Tollerance ZT-301

MadDaddy Nov 12, 2007

1. jimmer_5

jimmer_5 Buckaroo

Well, I've had a great time checking out this knife, but it looks like our time together is drawing to a close. :cry:

I'll make sure this one gets shipped to the next lucky devil this weekend!

2. jimmer_5

jimmer_5 Buckaroo

Just an update - my tracking info shows that the knife arrived with Ragingwolf66 yesterday. Thanks again for the chance to check out this great knife!!

3. ragingwolf66

ragingwolf66 Down For Life

It sure did. It came yesterday when my wife came home from work!!!! It went into my pocket immediately replacing the new Spyderco Kris, that I was afraid of carrying (the Kris is a discontinued collector, and I kept it in my pocket but was afraid to use it.) The ZT 301 is an OMG knife. It felt like it was made for my hand. The assisted opening was perfect. I already tried it on some pesky vines that grow on the fence behind my yard..The blade is deceptively sharp, as it snicked through everything it touched ( I felt like Kim Breed doing one of his spec sheets) I am going to have to get one of these. It slides right onto my pocket, and is held there snugly with its clip. It comes out with no hang up or resistance. Also, the lanyard on it with the skull woven in, and the GID lanyard end was a nice touch.
    The thing about these Pass arounds, is they invariably make my wallet thinner. I am going to have to buy one of these.

I will keep you all posted!!!

4. langston302

langston302 There's a new sheriff in town

well Bigmark is one to talk to for the purchase eddie boy!

5. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

update please :ssmile:

6. ragingwolf66

So Sorry about that. I loved it a lot, Great knife, and it is now on my not so short list of must haves. I was broke and couldnt send it. We get paid today, so it will be in the mail to the next lucky contestant by tomorrow

7. ragingwolf66

En Route to Joe Whalen!!! Thank you Patrick for an Awesome Passaround.

8. Joe Whalen

Joe Whalen knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

The ZT just dropped through my mail slot.

First impressions, it's big and comfortable. I like the texture on the frame and

scale. I like that it is tip up, comes out of the pocket quick and ready to open

without changing grips. It's got a pretty small clip which is nice, but it rides

high and looks like a big tactical folder in my pocket.

More later.

9. dammit, I have GOT to try one of those baby's.

10. Joe Whalen

Joe Whalen knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

The ZT is on its way to tridad. I shipped it yesterday afternoon.

I liked it. I'll say more later.

11. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

Thanks for the update Joe.

12. trldad

trldad Huge member

ZT was in my mailbox yesterday. that was fast. Looking forward to putting it throught its paces.

trldad

13. jimmer_5

jimmer_5 Buckaroo

It's funny - since I took place in this passaround, I have bought THREE ZT0300's of my own. Two TAD Gear specials and one standard one that I'm going to modify.

Doggone passarounds are making me broke!!

14. Snapper

Snapper President of the 51st state! Brigade Member

Zero Tollerance ZT301 Passaround...

Zero T arrived today without any notice, I just didn't think I would receive the knife this soon. Anyway one hell of a knife! Will start working it tomorrow.

:devilzeek:ronl::realposter::madaddy:

15. Snapper

Snapper President of the 51st state! Brigade Member

Zero T.

Sending this to mack1 today then off to the ride to Atlanta.:Devilroar:

16. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

I'll be waitin' on the Mail Lady!:mack:

For the knife!:onoesdevil:

17. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Knife recieved this AM!

This one's almost as much a bear as the Retribution!
    :ross:

18. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Knife on it's way to MadDaddy.

I didn't get to use this knife due to the fact of a recently acquired BR Black Storm, and a Hedgehog.
    Damned fine knife though!:madaddy:

19. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

I forgot to say....The ZT301 is back at pass headquarters.

Thanks to everyone that participated and took good care of the ZT301. :chuck: