1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Yuna Zombie Slayer Fixed

Mr. Clean May 15, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean Huge member

KNIFE IS SPF

Just got this in 5-14!
    I will take a hit on my man card and just say it's a bit too big compared to what I was expecting/wanting. The bottom pic compares it with my standard Qi (not the new 4" Qi)
    The knife is M390 with jade G10, Yuna sharp of course and unused. No sheath but Yuna did include a pouch that will fit one of his folders but it will not fit this knife.

Asking $530.00 which includes USPS priority mail shipping, insurance, and PayPal. No trades at this time please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
  2. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Closed. :yuna:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.