1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Yuna Hard-1, Sign Up

MadDaddy Jan 17, 2010

1. payaso

payaso Soothsayer

Why be a pussy about it now? What's gonna happen? It's the fuckin internet. Just be honest and tell these good folk how you recieved the knife and was impressed with it. Tell these good people here how you were so impressed with it, that you were willing to disappear from the forum and take the bad rep in trade for said knife?

You know you kept it, and we know you kept it, so what's with all the "no I didn't" and then just disappearing? If anybody here accused me of something I truly didn't do, I'd tell them to go fuck a rake and continue on with my daily forum routine and NOT disappear. You're not just a thief, but rather a big fuckin pussy of a thief. Get it? You are a big ass pussy. A bad mother fucker would say "yeah, I took your knife and you're not going to do shit about. Now fuck you and fuck your forum"

You'll never do that, cause you're a pussy and being a pussy is what lead you to take it in the first place. If I were at your house and you showed it to me and I wanted it, I'd take it from you and you'd piss and moan, but ultimately do nothing and let me take it, because you have no back bone. And when your old lady starts fuckin your bud, cause you're a pussy, you'll do nothing about that either. I know you read all this, cause pussys like to return secretly to read what they have caused, but rest assured, that all members here and all members in your life know the real deal.

I can't believe you traded your dignity and integrity for a fuckin piece of steel. Fuckin Loser:bwah:

2. six

six straight up pimp

Real Talk:schmoove:

3. Andy'sLeatherHouse

Andy'sLeatherHouse Formerly Breschini Knife Maker or Craftsman

cool......looks like I should be coming up on the list to check out this bad ass knife!!

cant wait:devil1:

4. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

So we know that the fucking guy isn't dead now. That's it though? No more looking into what the fuck happened to Ron's knife? This scumbag steals and then just gets away with it? This cocksucker used to be a regular on the forum and then completely disappeared when the Yuna did. I remember all his posts of "This thread is worthless without pics." When I say a regular, I mean he was on and posting every damn day. Now he shows back up over a year later to say "I have no idea what happened or what you guys are talking about.", and then disappears again. What the fuck is going on? I have always been under the impression since day one on the JD that Devilz can get to anyone, anywhere, at anytime. That the anonymity of the internet meant nothing when it came to having to find someone. Now this fucking fuck just gets away with stealing someone else's knife and no one is doing a damn thing about it? This is fucking bullshit. Where are the LEO's on this forum? Call in a favor damnit. I can't fucking believe that most are just fine with sweeping this under the rug in an attempt to forget it.

I still never received this fuck's phone number either. Someone give me his number or address so I can try to get the bottom of this since everyone else is just sitting on their fucking hands doing absolutely nothing.

Fuck you Semper, you thieving, lying, scumbag, piece of shit.

firebolt likes this.
  5. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

Well said, Tony.

6. six

six straight up pimp

What he said:thefinger

7. payaso

payaso Soothsayer

What?

8. apdb90

apdb90 Diabolus Lux Knife Maker or Craftsman

I kind of read that as a compliment...not mincing words/sugar coating it when talking to a FUCKING DOUCHEBAG ..knife???what knife....I never got no knife.....:devilroll:

9. six

six straight up pimp

Thanks mang it was:thumbsup:

10. six

six straight up pimp

:violindevil:Any News?

11. spydusse

spydusse Teufel Hunden Brigade Member

Semper? As in semper fidelis aka marine corps saying always faithful. I sure hope you aren't a marine cause if you are you are a disgrace to the corps.man up and admit the error of your ways. I have an idea if you want to gain some respect and use these forums again come to the August 27 njkca meeting, walk in with the knife and say im sorry I fucked up.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
  12. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Nice sentiment but it takes a real man , marine or no marine to do this, I agree he is a poor sorry ass reflection of the marines corps and those who truly honor it. Semper man up.

13. spydusse

spydusse Teufel Hunden Brigade Member

Fuck ,I got it. Lets get in contact with the peoples court with judge milan. 1ron gets to check out that hot bitch in person.2 jerzeedevil forums gets national tv publicity.3 yunas on tv 4 the nation gets to see what a fuck face this guy is.5 ron gets his money back:yuna:

14. six

six straight up pimp

:violindevil:

15. Rio

A bump to remind everybody about this fucking piece of shit thieve, may you loose your balance while you jerkingoff thinking about your mother and split your head open douchebag.

16. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

:thumbsup:

17. Rio

i just saw this fuck at the other forum ,ban his ass with a nice lengthy message, yes you semper fuckface asslicking faggot thieve who thinks is entitle to rob decent folk.

firebolt likes this.
  18. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

that he may cut him self with the knife,
    and receive big open festering wounds that will not heal

19. Rio

you mean cut his penis-less vagina

Stabber likes this.
  20. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

Wow!! Just fucking wow!! I am just now hearing about this. Very suprising. Cunt708( I will no longer refer to him as Semper, since that would be a slap in the face to every honorable Marine) was the first person to give me feedback. Thought he was good stock. Damn.

Jason