1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Yuna Hard-1, Sign Up

MadDaddy Jan 17, 2010

1. six

six straight up pimp

What he said!!!!!!

2. underscoreMike

underscoreMike bart-2

I find it hard to understand that someone who has been an active member since 2004 and has over 5,000 posts would rip a knife out of our hands. Is this some sort of new con artist strategy? This guy lost alot of friends and wasted alot of time.

Shame on you if youre not braindead.

3. KMNREMTP

KMNREMTP Devil's Playmate

This is the part that amazes me. The information here is well worth more than any knife I've ever seen (the $2G ones really freak me out) but still. and that does not even include the companionship (a word?). I think the world of the connections I've made here, and I haven't even gotten to know everyone. 5000 posts?! maybe we should all ante up and give a free knife after 5G posts, that way we don't have to have thieves! Wouldn't it be wonderful if that's how it worked?

4. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

It surprises me how often I think about this thread.

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  5. six

six straight up pimp

Bttt:pissedevil:

6. Semper708

Semper708 I know more about nothing than you ever will My Ass is on Probation

Yuna Hard-1

This is the first I have heard of this. I never received the knife in question, and I have not been on the forum in a long time. Did anyone take the time to check with the Post Office? I thought we would need to sign for delivery, and insure the knife when sent to the next inline.......all I can say is I never took delivery, and this is the first I heard of this. My email address has always been there to contact me, but no one thought of this I guess before posting all that I read. I would like to know more when someone takes the time to check with the Post Office.

Rio likes this.
  7. Poolshark

No one tried to contact you eh?

8. Poolshark

You havent been here for a while but you were here on the 12th of March. Perhaps coincidence but awful damn odd to have you disappear so thoroughly just when you were supposed to get this knife. And If I was next on this passaround I would have fucking noticed if no knife ever showed up.

9. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

I sent this fedex. Ron and Mad daddy have all the tracking info. I tried to call you several times over a couple months. Didn't you wonder what happen to the pass around? Are you still living in the same address?

10. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Oh yeah! And you still owe we for my Strider raffle over a year ago! :wallet:

God freaking dammit!!! All the the things I've shipped, I've never had a problem till I sent Ron's knife to someone else...

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
  11. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Funny how you work for FedEx, probably told him you were shipping FedEx and now he never heard of it, and we should check the post office.:violindevil:

As to the rest, your recent activity showed you as being online more than that Semper.

Whatever, I guess either way, the knife is gone and no one got in on it, and this whole deal soured the section entirely.:devilcorn:

12. Poolshark

Thats it? just a "no I didn't"? Whatever the truth in all this may be; That is terribly weak.

13. six

six straight up pimp

What he said!Sounds like alot of BullShit:violindevil:

14. starkiller_66

starkiller_66 Huge member

I'm fairly new here but damn.
    Reading through this has been pretty upsetting.
    I'm just sad that so many people missed out on seeing this beauty first hand.
    Including myself. :goatee:
    Dirty pool.....dirty pool

15. 44Magpie

44Magpie Enormous member

I guess I'm missing something here - Did the delivery confirmation state that the knife was or was not delivered to Semper? If it was delivered then it's his responsibility to come up with the knife or pay for it. - If he did not receive the knife I still don't understand why he never inquired EVEN ONCE as to its whereabouts. That is really strange and makes his story even less credible.

16. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

let me ask you a few questions???
    where the fuck you've been?
    if you did not received this knife , how come you never came back to told anybody that you did not received it, what you forgot???
    no phone?? you did not received the emails?
    why don't you just tell the fucking truth and save us all the fucking bullshit
    I'm sick of people that take advantaged of the good nature and heart of this community and i don't believe any of the shit you have said thus far.

17. six

six straight up pimp

Right On Bro!

18. six

six straight up pimp

Just wanted to add that Ken Brock also took time out to make a kickass sheath for this knife as well.

19. six

six straight up pimp

:violindevil::violindevil::violindevil::violindevil::violindevil::violindevil:

20. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

no answers ??? , enjoy the knife and i hope you get stab with it