1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Yuletide blasphemy.

TheMightyGoat Dec 22, 2006

1. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

Keeping the Christ in Christmas.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. zzjake

zzjake repost police

Sure is a nice match to the Mountain Dew boxes TMG, did you look for that when you bought the wrapping paper?

3. TheMightyGoat

Did I look for what? Mountain Dew paper? Nah, I prefer a hint of sacrilege with the holidays.

4. zzjake

zzjake repost police

Cool, I womder just how many people realize the red and green xmas colors come from pagan sacrifice rituals and symbolize blood and the green of nature.

5. Ross

Ross honorary Italian Brigade Member

Nope, nobody realizes shit. Just ask some parent dressing up their kid in a Power Rangers costume where Halloween came from.

Nice wrapping paper, BTW.

6. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Nice ... :bwah:

7. texguy

texguy Huge member

wow dude!

as a little boy what a cristmas tree and a yule log had to do with the christian religion[/SIZENow i know christmas is one big pagan celebration(now lets all strip naked and dance around a new years bonfire ) P.S MERRY CHRISTMAS DEVILS!!!!!:bwah: ]

8. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

Where did you get that paper!??!!

9. Umberto

Umberto cool mother fucker Knife Maker or Craftsman

hilarious.

10. TheMightyGoat

www.tshirthell.com

11. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

Damn and I thought this was a Milton update. Cool paper though, beats the newspaper I normally use. ILK

12. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

so what does charlie manson have to do with christmas?