1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Your Pirate Name

Guillermo Jun 17, 2005

1. BIG-TARGET

BIG-TARGET PINEY

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

2. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

Because I have no humor.

3. 007

007 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

My pirate name is:

Bloody Jack Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

4. Trixie

Trixie Livin' life like a r0ckstAr Lady Devil

Remember now, I was declared el capitán, just so ya'll know [​IMG]

5. 007

007 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

That means you walk the plank if we don't get rich with plunder and booty in short order! :firedevi:

6. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Like most Americans, there is just no "u" in your humour.

7. Pumpkin

I demand a retraction!

:dammit:

8. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

No retraction for yo_.

9. mndart

mndart Crushing rocks in hell

My pirate name is:

Calico Davy Flint

[​IMG]

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. BITE ME CRANK, MATEY ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

10. Pumpkin

Sounds like you're emotional? :idunno:

11. Trixie

Trixie Livin' life like a r0ckstAr Lady Devil

There's medication for that..ask Ashmaker, she'll share. Just don't take this mythical, "makes me fat" kind... it's a trick. [​IMG]

12. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Yield to temptation; it may not pass your way agai

Bloody Tom Vane, thats me :-D

This is what it said about me-Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

13. Ken Brock

Ken Brock Who's Awesome? Super Moderator

that can't be right, it also called me Dread Pirate Vane....................

14. Centerfinger

Centerfinger George Clooney is a Spy

Mad Roger Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

15. Kura

Kura The Devil’s bloodline

Damn...forum names, screen names, biker name, club names and now a pirate name? I'm lucky when I remember my own name

16. Les Robertson

Les Robertson Guru of Steel Knife Maker or Craftsman

Your pirate name is:

Iron Tom Roberts

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

17. 24thMED

24thMED Down For Life

Black Jack Rackham

18. ViennaGambit

ViennaGambit Enormous member

Iron Harry Kidd

Bring on the cackle fruit!

19. BlazenGem

BlazenGem child prodigy

Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

20. englishmark

englishmark Wicked Gardener

Iron Jack Rackham.

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!