1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Your most comfortable knife?

inferna May 17, 2020

1. inferna

inferna Tiny Member

Tell me the knife you like using that feels right

2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You may want to be more specific. That question leads to about a million different answers.

For me, its which ever knife is in my pocket or on my belt. More often than not it's a Protech TR5.

Balibuyer and apdallaround like this.
  3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

been cleaning up a lot of brush, overgrown bushes and vines around my backyard with a becker bk9.

i love the becker bk9 for these tasks

easy on the wallet, can take a beating, enough heft that it can chop clean through smaller stuff yet not too oafy.

brs ab3.0 my most comfortable for flipping

random folders all very comfortable

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    Balibuyer and seandavid55 like this.
  4. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I've been beheading ticks I pull off my children and pets with a mini hellcat......it feels pretty damn right while im doing it. Spraying/treating the yard Tues though so i will have to find something else to behead I reckon. :bwah:

seandavid55 and apdallaround like this.