1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

You Guys are too much

Justus Dec 3, 2021

1. Justus

Justus The Prince Brigade Member

Thank you to all who have donated, it means a lot even though I know dad would be ashamed of me taking money from y'all. Money is tight for me currently as I've been looking for an electrical job. Trying my best to keep everything going for everyone and all that. Pops left such a fucking mess LOL. Again, totally don't have to send this dork @tubtar any money... lol

Once everything is sorted on my end there shouldn't be any issue with the server. My dork IT guy who broke into dads computer was like "You should monetize the server (put ads in) and have someone price it for you to get it off your hands, not like you're saving children or anything." Looked at this balding retard like.... yeah definitely shouldn't be talking about my dads baby like that bud

Cool story "Dave" Fix his hard-drive, queer.

Manganr, Pinoy Knife, tubtar and 6 others like this.
  2. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Yeah , Dave !!! :tubtar::tubtar::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah:

Carson and Justus like this.