1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

You... are NOT the father!

Charlie Mike Feb 11, 2015

1. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

[​IMG]

2. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

There you go, bombs away. Chicks will dig you, fish will fear you....

3. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

Less than 5 ml? :ropeman:

Shike and Mr.LaBella like this.
  4. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

What quantity does M'lady prefer?

5. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

For those gals who are not interested in this form of birth control, I'd suggest they go with the bird of birth control- the swallow

6. f33lg00d

f33lg00d JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You must be some kind of super hero just using tylenol for the pain goddamn

7. Charlie Mike

Don't want to fuck up my sobriety.

Rio likes this.
  8. f33lg00d

f33lg00d JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You are a strong man cm

9. Charlie Mike

Took this personality test on Christian Mingle... I'll be god-damned if it was spot on!

Congratulations, Matthew, you are a WHITE personality. The Core Motivation that guides you through life is "Peace." This is not referring to a political agenda or the absence of war. It is, however, an absence of inner conflict, much closer to the idea of serenity, and an acceptance of oneself and others. You have a strong and compelling need to keep things in balance in your life so as to maintain an internal feeling of tranquility and comfort.

As a WHITE, you seek independence and require kindness, especially from those with whom you are in a relationship. You resist confrontation at all costs. (To you, feeling good internally is even more important than being good.) You are quiet by nature, process things very deeply and objectively with great clarity. Of all the colors, WHITES are the best listeners. You respect people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

You need your "alone time" and refuse to be controlled by others. WHITES want to do things their own way and in their own time. They ask little of others and resent others demanding much of them. You are probably much stronger than people think, but are not often seen for your strength because you don't easily reveal your feelings.

10. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

What does that have to do with your shooting blanks ? :unintroduced:

In small amounts . :bwah:

AND LOL @
    Thats siggy material if I ever did see it. :ross:

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  11. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

Thank you....:ross:

Glenn likes this.
  12. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

They told me to use that or some prescription, I bought the tylenol and....didn't use it.

it did not hurt, felt swollen but no pain by day three I was fine.

13. Charlie Mike

[​IMG]

blevinsknives likes this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

This is still, not a dating site. :devilroll:

15. Charlie Mike

JD needs a dating subforum.

16. purpledc

purpledc purple or blue, depends on the strength of your gr Brigade Member

Children do change your life. Some for the better others for the worse. The key is knowing what person you are. When i got the mother of my child pregnant we were fresh off dope for only a few months. We were in no position to be having kids. I was a mess and the girl even more so. But in the end my daughter saved my life.

I never believed in anything but my own selfishness. And i didnt know how to love myself before my daughter. I didnt get sober for my daughter. Having a daughter showed me that the world is bigger than me and oddly enough when i became a dad i was able to truly forgive myself for all the wrong i had done. It taught me to love myself and show love to others where as before i didnt really know what that meant.

But i understand that for some having a child can be their undoing as it was with my daughters mother. I wont drag her through the mud but lets just say she chose a different path that has prevented her from seeing her daughter since she was only two months old.

Sorry for the diatribe. I know im long winded. What im getting at is i really respect your decision. And i commend you for knowing yourself and not making the selfish decision. And that is the important thing to remember is that if you dont want kids yet you have them to make your wife or gf happy you could easily end up with more resentment. Some think getting clipped is selfish and takes the choice away from future spouses. So i say congrats. You should have a "im never having a fuckin baby" shower.

Rio likes this.
  17. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Any offspring might be tempted to use Dad's Dremel tool :cheesydevil: ?

18. Charlie Mike

Wave all things.

19. bubba-san

bubba-san Katanakaji Knife Maker or Craftsman

Please be careful when allowing the VA to perform invasive procedures .

Here in ST Louis, VAMC they gave a buddy of mine a Colonoscopy . About 10 days later they called him and told him that he may have been exposed to numerous blood born diseases . Aids, hepatitis, ETC.

He had a test for hep C by PCR. he tested positive ...... nearly 300 vets were exposed also. I don't go to VA anymore I spend my service connected benefits to buy my own insurance . And It's not "O" care.

I also have champus which is not much better .I have been in VA system since 1969 after my first discharge. Please be careful ......... Bubba-san

Rio likes this.
  20. Charlie Mike

Went on a real date last night with a girl from the meetings. Been talking to her for a month. She doesn't want kids, isn't big on makeup, and knows the difference between a cutting and welding torch. So far so good.

[​IMG]

PS... she turned 25 last night.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    bubba-san likes this.