1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Yes, I like big folders...

Ross Aug 18, 2006

1. Ross

Ross honorary Italian Brigade Member

My current EDC rotation. The Tripwire is one of the last, if not THE last one, Dwaine's not making any more. If you see the new folders on his site, you'll know why, the new ones have taken his designs to the next level.

[​IMG]

2. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

You carry your Civilian? Most impressive. I had mine in my pocket a few days but it was just a bit too far into the realm of the "Uhhhhhh, ..." for me. That being said, if I have to go out at night, it's a good choice.

3. lebowski

lebowski dude!

Nice stuff man, that kershaw is crazy looking.:spin:

4. Ross

I guess that I've almost always had one, I've gotten used to it, so I don't think it's that wicked looking anymore. On top of that, it's almost tame next to the Kershaw Offset.

5. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

the OFFSET is a fuckin sweet knife!:coolkid:

6. Ross

Yup, I love it. It's one of the only knives that I have two of, the other being the Gen 1 Surefire Alpha at the bottom of the pic.

7. Physics

Physics practices free lance gynocology

Nice collection of big folders! :chuck:

One of these days I must acquire a Kershaw Offset. Just waiting for a "tamer" looking, non-Jackson Pollock style handle. Basic black please. :jdwink2:

8. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

I like that Tripwire!!

9. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

I saw that Kershaw at a Chesapeake Knife club meeting recently, and it is huge. A real beast, one of the biggest folders I've ever seen!

Nice collection.:kingkaxt:

10. locutus

locutus Huge member

I like BIG folders too! My EDC is a Benchmade 710-D2!:madaddy:

I wanted about a dozen folders B4 I got the Benchmade, but I no longer have any desire for them. Although, when Mike Stewart starts selling Bark river folders, I intend to get one.:jdwink2:

11. scibeer

scibeer Huge member

I'm a big folder fan too. Nice collection.

I edc a 710 in M2 or a Skirmish and just got a Rukus to add to the rotation.