1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ya Still Love This Crazy Bitch?!

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Jul 11, 2012

1. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Sending prayers and thoughts your way, GOV.....looking forward to seeing you laughing and joking with the rest of the Devils at Tarantella`s. Get well soon.

2. BruceB

BruceB Huge member

Gov;

I was wondering where you had been. We are all pulling for you and we pray you keep your spirits up and kick it ass. We love you!

3. havana d

havana d Brigade Member Brigade Member

Get well soon, GOV! May the road to recovery be a fast one.

4. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

GOV. Eleven months of struggle and pain. Eleven months of wishing you were here in all your hardiness.
    Thank you for your bravery to share the situation with us on the JD. You are a strong woman. Everyone needs someone to talk with during the dark nights; we can listen and share our desperate times, whatever they were.

The business of the days do preoccupy many member's minds with no slight of forgetfulness for others well being or absence. You were never forgotten.

Please know that all well wishes, smoke, drink, prayers, spells, concern, empathy, tears, utterances, invocations, salves, holy water, imaginable abilities, rituals, dances, jigs, ceremonies, walks in the park, frisby golf,...and love go out to you.

A cheers to your healing and comfort Dearest Gov.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kelper and kayakjax like this.
  5. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

U r missed, sincerely. Get well and Ron will keep the lights on for u til u get better.

6. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Get well soon Blondie!

All of JD are in your corner!

7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

GOV you get better things just arnt the same around here with out you,,Get well my lady,prayers sent

8. knifecarver

knifecarver Embellisher of skin, bone, horn & metal Lady Devil

:thumbsup:Stay Strong, Be Selfish & Take Care of You:thumbsup:Believe in the power of Prayer.:manganr:Saying some for you & for Shakie, too.

Cathy

9. kayakjax

kayakjax Deep & Wide Brigade Member

Thought I'd let you know:

GOV had her surgery this morning and is home now.

They cut her in three places, and she's in some pain.

She's pretty groggy and kinda out of it, but I can tell you that she is glad to be home.

And she much appreciates the well wishes.

GEEZER likes this.
  10. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

Prayers and positivity sent for a speedy and complete recovery.

11. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Wishing you a speedy recovery GOV

Jeff

12. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

I pray that things go as well as possible and you have a full and speedy recovery. Hope that you get lots of rest to speed things up so take care of yourself. We all love ya babe:manganr:

13. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Take the time and care to heal quickly and properly, Blondie.

Positivity makes it all go faster.

We're all pulling (it) for you. ;)

:thumbsup:

14. inkster

inkster The Mayor of Bloomerville

I wish you well. You will be in my prayers.

15. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Hell yeah we still love ya!

Feel better soon GOV.

16. englishmark

englishmark Wicked Gardener

Best wishes and get well soon.

17. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

Thank-You Soooo Much for the Update My Friend! :GOV: :heart:

THANK-YOU ALL for still Loving and Supporting.. This Crazy Bitch Lady Jerzee Devilette!! :heart:

I am still out of it! I am very sore! I'm running little fever hope that passes soon.. I was warned about the pain that I might receive from anestesia and I got it bad in my shoulder and under my rib cage feels like someone is trying to rip me apart hurts more than my incisions right now! I am one for hating to take any kind of medication for anything! Doc.. Checked on me earlier said.. Take the pain meds and use ice my little princess! If he wasn't such a good doc I probably would of been harsh on him.. But, I trust the doc so I'm laying here with ice took a pain pill.. I hope I don't fall asleep on ya while typing this..lol yesterday I was on antibiotics, nausea medicine, plus anestesia an on top of that nausea pill I had to take and a nausea patch that I'm still wearing and have to till tonight! I'm still very groggy! I think I'd much rather be drunk then go thru all of this!

So.. I'm hoping once I heal this surgery will make me feel much better than I was.. I will be on to give ya some of my sass.. As a Devil once said, to Me!!

Thank-You for keeping me in your thoughts! You are the best! I miss you all a lot! It's a beautiful feeling to be liked/loved by my family at JD!! :) See you soon...oxox :heart: :GOV:

RazorSharp likes this.
  18. Komitadjie

Komitadjie Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Hey, great to see that you're on the mend, GoV! Take your dope, follow the doc's instructions and that crap will pass in a few days. :thumbsup:

Still rootin' for 'ya over on the west coast! :)

19. keith56

keith56 Huge member

Best wishes to you for a FAST recovery

20. JackBlades

JackBlades former cerveca terminador

God bless you and prayers sent. Don't overdo it. Rest up. :kiss: