1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

X-frame S&W Revolvers

CDR_Glock Feb 25, 2020

1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG]

These might make people cringe, but I have fun shooting them. I just acquired the S&W 500 Magnum 6.5” and have not shot it.

S&W 460 XVR 8 3/8”

S&W 500 Magnum 5”

S&W 500 Magnum 4”

S&W 500 Magnum 6.5”

I enjoy shooting these with 350 gr Hornady HTP or FMJ 500 gr bullets. I particular enjoy shooting stuff with it, such as fruit and electronics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

Damn! I handled one in a gun shop and they are BIG. If the ammo wasn't so expensive (I've never gotten into reloading) I'd have one by now. That 4" is my favorite. Really nice collection.

snakebill and CDR_Glock like this.
  3. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Hand cannons!:stu:

Very nice.

snakebill and CDR_Glock like this.
  4. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Reloading is the only way to go.

I reload everything from 357 Magnum and up.

I load about 35 rounds of 500 Magnum to shoot.

I do 50 rounds of 454 Casull.

5. snakebill

snakebill Little Member

I have the 4 inch 500 mag. Eventually I’d like a 460. I’d really like to see smith expand the x frame line. Imagine an 8 shot 44 mag or a 10 shot 357. I don’t know if the geometry would work out, but if it did I’d get em.

CDR_Glock likes this.