1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WWJDD—What Would Jerzee Devil Do?

Nosaj Oct 17, 2018

1. Nosaj

Nosaj JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Okay, here’s the situation... I’ve been stashing away funds for one of the upcoming BRS ChABs, and am comfortable I have enough to cover it when it drops. However, I have stumbled across an opportunity to purchase a minty BM42 ti t-latch for $500. I really want the ChAB, but I’m so tempted by the 42! Are they really good enough to drop the cash, or should I go with the ChAB? WWJDD?

2. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Channel AB because it'll likely sell out minutes after the drop, and you'll have to pay secondary market prices if you really want one. 42s are always available.

Nosaj likes this.
  3. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

42's are soooo over-rated IMO.

They're a common knife.

Compared to what you can get for $500 now days.. I'd never spend that sort of money on a 42.

crogers and skyblue like this.
  4. Nosaj

Yeah, hopefully it won’t be like trying to buy a squidtrainer...

5. Xmegaman

Xmegaman Little member

Get the Chab, if that falls through go with option 42.

6. Chrisommer

Chrisommer Little member JDBA Official Member

I would go with the ChAB. The 42 t latch at $500 is a little high if you ask me. I am sure you could trade the ChAB if wanted.

7. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Jerzee Devil would get both. There's not a single member here who has only one (real) bali.

***Except me...I have a BM51:jdsmokin:

nostimos and Nosaj like this.
  8. Nosaj

Ha, yeah. I'd love to get both, but I would also like to stay married. I guess there are always trade-offs in life. Guess I'll wait for the ChAB. Been dying for that one anyway. Thanks for the discussion.