1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT/WTS Premium BRS Replicant (blue/green)

Aaronb33 Jan 14, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaronb33

Aaronb33 Little Member

Hi devils,

Looking to trade this premium blue/green rep I purchased from bladehq. It was barely used, flipped infrequently and only used to cut paper a few times. Blade is still razor sharp. Unfortunately I dropped this guy tip down onto the carpet once and left a ding (see closeup) which could be easily removed by sharpening. Minimal wear on latch and no noticeable marks/snail trails on blade/handles/clip. Overall I would rate at 8.5/10 just because of tip. I don't flip much anymore and want this to find a better home. Will include the original BRS case.

I would prefer to trade for another knife but am willing to sell for SOLD (paypal G&S- buyer covers G&S fees, I cover shipping costs). I am most interested in spyderco spyderfly and benchmade 42/4X, but also interested in spyderco smock, benchmade 62/6X, and Hom Ti Basilisk. I would be willing to make up for or accept the difference in cost with $. I am also open to other offers of balis or folders- feel free to reach out!

Thanks JD :helix:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    Rydiesel and Andres like this.
  2. Rydiesel

Rydiesel Tiny Member

Pm sent

3. Andres

Andres Little Member

Pm sent

4. Char1ie_N

Char1ie_N Little Member