1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Swords and Sparring Gear...

Hannibal Lecter Jun 3, 2011

1. Hannibal Lecter

Hannibal Lecter Huge member

My Dear Friends,

After a recent injury I have found that I will probably be largely unable to do much in the way of contact Martial Arts going forward due to the very high risk of re-injury, and if I do manage to re-injure myself through my rampant dumbassedness further surgical repair isn't likely to be an option - the damage will be permanent. Consequently, I will be putting some of my gear up for sale/trade.

SWORDS ARE GONE...
    First up is a set of three Chinese Darn Dao swords from CAS/Hanwei. The top Dao is the Practical Kung Fu Sword, the middle is a wooden trainer, and the bottom Dao is just the straightforward Chinese Dao. All swords have been used for kata, but never at any time has either steel sword struck anything for any reason. They show light wear from handling, but that's it - they're both carbon steel blades and they are factory-sharp. If you need additional pics please let me know and I'll accommodate. Trade value I estimate at about $75 for each of the two live blades and maybe $5 for the trainer.

Second is a set of training pads/gear, most gear only very lightly used (if at all):

Century Focus Pad
    Trufit Cup, size large 38-44, new in package and unworn
    MMA Grappling Gloves, new in package
    Tiger Claw Starmaster Head Protector
    Macho Martial Arts Padded External Groin Pad
    Kim Pacific Cobra Leather Open-Finger Gloves (older and well-used but serviceable)
    Century Classic Shin Guards
    Century Classic Gloves
    Century Tracer Gloves
    Century Classic Foot Pads

I estimate this whole set trade value at about $75 also.

Ideally I'm not really interested in selling these - I'm far more interested in trading at this time. Really looking for an SKB rack case (or similar) for audio gear, various kayaking gear or camping and backpacking gear, etc., but I am open to practically anything. In a perfect world I would LOVE to dig up an Emerson Combat Karambit (and I have some additional gear to trade if needed) since I think I would still be able to manipulate it well enough with my altered body mechanics for SD purposes.

Anyone interested please drop me a PM and we'll work something out - if I'm off-base on values let me know and we'll adjust. Thanks for checking things out!

--------
    Hannibal

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
  2. DaBird

DaBird Sasquatch Bali-ho

PM sent -- let me know when you can.
    Thanks -- Bird

EDIT --- and NO , its not about the Jock/Cup ya fucking Wise-Guys !!!!!!

3. Hannibal Lecter

Hannibal Lecter Huge member

PM Replied...

My Dear Friend,

PM replied to - awaiting your further thoughts.

Best,

Hannibal

P.S.- The jock strap/cup is on hold for you. ROTFLMAO! j/k :ross:

4. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

we need to see pics of the fitting:devilzeek:madaddy::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah:

sorry to hear you hurt yourself hannibal