1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Spartan Pants 34 waist ME Green Cotton Ripstop for F10 Cargo shorts 32 waist

spyken Nov 14, 2010

1. spyken

spyken Huge member

I have a pair of ME Green Spartan Pants in RipStop, size 34 but profesionally altered to fit like a real size 34 (ie. Tadgear size 32) - slimmed at the waist and thighs. The hem has been shortened to fit someone approx 5'6". Worn maybe 15 times but no rips, tears or stains.

I hardly wear the pants anymore (I'm mostly in denims or shorts these days).

I would like to trade that for a pair of F10 Cargo shorts in ME Green Ripstop size 32 in similar good condition

Trade value is $65.

thanks! :bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
  2. snufferoo

snufferoo snuffaluffagus devil

Good luck with your sale.

3. spyken

spyken Huge member

updated with trade value.

No sale, just a pure straight trade. long pants for shorts :D