1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT some leather items. Coat, Hat, and gloves

Czar Jun 27, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Czar

Czar Huge member

First is the hat. Borsalino, model name The Zorzi it is brand new size 58 euro /med71/4 $350.00 is what I paid for it. Trade pending with balisong88

Next up is Ducati runner gloves size med wore for about two one hour rides so 99% new $130.00 is what I paid for those. Gone

Last I have a wilson leather jacket 3/4 length paid $400.00 for it a few years ago size medium just a touch too big for me in great shape.

Interested in anything really shoot me an offer on what you would like to trade. If anyone has a piranha excalibur or a microtech crosshair they are willing to part with let me know. I am also looking to aquire some stuff from tisurvival

I have added a picture of the tag that has the size on it, well three sizes. I do not have a tailors tape measure so I cant get an accurate measurment of the inside. I bought the hat from The Hartford York out of California. I believe the 58 does stand for cm but not for sure.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
  2. spydiesenses

spydiesenses Huge member

Youve got some nice stuff! Too bad it doesn't fit me. Czar is a good guy, very fast shipping too :D +1

3. balisong88

balisong88 Huge member

You have stated that the hat is "M" & is "7 1/4" correct? Well, on the company's website, a 7 1/4 inch is a "L".

So, is it a Medium or a Large, and what is the exact circumference of the hat in inches & in centimeters?

EDIT: I just zoomed in on the picture where the hat is upside-down, and it says 58/M, which is strange, because it conflicts with the company's website.

Could you please measure the inside at the hat-line to see what the actual size is in centimeters please?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
  4. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Ronlad says:

Exclamation *New Rule Coming Into Effect Today*

NO pictures in your for sale threads, NO sale thread. It will be closed shut.

Unfortunately it has come to this. In this digital age it is increasingly easy and there is literally, NO EXCUSE not to have pictures. Too many folks have set up shop here and are taking full advantage.

If you start a thread to sell something, you had better be sure that there are pictures that show YOUR ITEM. Not hotlinked pictures or borrowed pictures from someone elses website or for sale thread. (In some instances previous seller's approval for using their pictures can/will be used as long as their permission is granted in advance*.)

You can use Photobucket http://photobucket.com/ for free and as stated earlier; there is NO excuse not to have pictures.

NO:

Will add pictures when I get home.
    I do not have a digital camera (cell phones have them and you should not be posting items for sale, especially here on JD, where it is totally FREE)
    Any other lame excuse.

Learn how to post pictures. It is 100% on YOU to read, follow, and abide by all rules on JerzeeDevil Forums.

Consider yourselves warned.

5. balisong88

balisong88 Huge member

Czar, did you read my reply??

6. Czar

Czar Huge member

To Ballisong88

I sent you a PM sorry I took so long hope to hear from you soon. thanks

7. Czar

Czar Huge member

Please Close Thread

Close thread thank you