1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT snap on wrenches

Matthew D'Alonzo Aug 4, 2021

1. Matthew D'Alonzo

Matthew D'Alonzo Little Member

Good afternoon devils,

today I’m posting 16 used but in good condition snap on wrenches that I acquired from a relative. Usually used snap on wrenches go for 50-60% of original value so I’m putting the trade value at $448 but am flexible depending on what you have… $28 a piece shipped via usps. I was hoping to acquire a beater Ti balisong for work such as an alpha beast, petrel, basilisk, maryn, or anything else in that range. Lots of references here on JD and Instagram.
    Sizes from top to bottom:
    -7/8 + 15/16
    -3/4
    -3/4 + 14/16
    -11/16
    -14mm
    -13mm
    -5/8
    -9/16
    -15mm
    -5/8
    -12mm