1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Ruger SP101

timmy<3bm May 6, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmy<3bm

timmy<3bm Huge member

Hey JD! I am getting a feeler out there to possibly trade my Ruger SP101 for a Hinderer. Preferably a xm-24 but would consider a xm-18 3.5 either flipper or non flipper spanto or slicer. My gun is used it has some scuffs here and there and part of the front sight was scratched off. Nothing that couldn't be replaced or refinished. The sight was less then 10 bucks when I looked it up just never got around to it as it didnt affect performance at all.

To go along with it I have a leather holster, 2 speed loaders, a total of 4 grips including the ones on the gun. It doesn't have a box just the gun and accessories. I do have 40 rounds of .357 magnum and 10 rounds of hydro shock .38 spl ammo I could send with but you pay actual shipping on that.

Trade value is $600 and that is including the fees on my end to get this from my ffl to your ffl. Only extra would be the shipping cost for the ammo but we can negotiate that in private. If your XM is new I pick up shipping on the ammo.

Please email for fastest response. Thmaslyk1@gmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What about this. We do the ruger and my glock 30sf that is unfired for a brand new xm-24 and 75 bucks on your end to cover ffl fees?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
  2. timmy<3bm

timmy<3bm Huge member

Bump. This is still here willing to consider multiple knife trades can add items on my end in case it's over. Send all offers.

3. timmy<3bm

timmy<3bm Huge member

bump, added glock to trade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.