1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Rolex Explorer II

Knivesanonymous Aug 4, 2010

1. Knivesanonymous

Knivesanonymous Average member

I'm looking to trade my Rolex Explorer II. It has been worn a few times but doesn't see the wrist time it deserves since I got my PAM. It comes with box and papers. I'm looking to trade it for some custom knives so let me know what you have.

Makers I'm interested in
    Emerson
    Marlowe
    Ikoma
    Burch
    Mayo
    Hinderer
    Williams
    Burke
    Onion
    Manero
    Sibert
    Blackwood
    Mick Strider
    Munroe
    Begg

The face is White. I do have the box and main papers. Im having a hard time finding the purchase paper work. Trade Value is around $3800. I'm open to mutible knife trades. Just let me know what you have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]