1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Modified SOG Snarl...

sh00ter01 Feb 1, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sh00ter01

sh00ter01 When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk Brigade Member

Got this a little while back, it was uncomfortable to grip with the cutout for the middle finger being too small and sharp on the edges. Modified it and opened it up similar to how Brous does his V2 versions. Much more comfortable now, but it's still doesn't fit me too well (hole is a little tight on my index finger, meaty hands, wear XL gloves) and it's just really doesn't work for me.

Carried once or twice, factory edge, never cut more then paper. Comes with factory sheath and ball chain for neck carry. There are some scuffs on the backside of the belt clip where I clamped it to tightened it up as it comes from the factory very loose. Carries pretty well now and stays in place even without a belt.

It has just been sitting around, figured I'd try and trade it off. Trade value $30.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm most interested in other smaller fixed blades, but really open to all trade offers (would be willing to add some cash too for the right deal). Feel free to PM with any questions, or offers.

Thanks for looking.

2. sh00ter01

Bump

Wouldn't mind trading a TDI...

3. sh00ter01

Bump.

4. sh00ter01

Start of the weekend bump!

5. sh00ter01