1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Microtech Tachyon II Bowie

kuskert May 14, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

Hello,
    I have a Microtech Tachyon II Bowie black blade that I want to trade for another balisong. I am not looking for sales at the moment. The trade value of this knife comes at Withdrawn. This knife is is 9/10 condition. There was only two previous owners. One was Jonnyrotten and the other was m4gunny and both of them are well known and respected. This knife has all the bells and whistles. It comes with a linos kydex sheath, block spacers, 4 ss barrel spacers, all 6 of the aluminum barrel spacers, box and pouch and latch. When I received it, the latch was already off so it is in the box with the stock spacers. I flipped it for about 2 weeks but not over any hard surfaces. It has some blemishes on the handles from carrying it in my pocket with some of my other knives. I never cut anything with it. The only thing that is wrong with it, is I accidentally broke one of the heads of the spacer screws when I was putting the barrel spacers back on it. The knife is still rock solid though and it flips like a dream. I can provide more pictures if necessary. I will only ship contiguous U.S. I am looking to trade it for one of the following things: white and blue BRS Replicant, BRS Alpha Beast, or a 43 T-latch. PM me or email me at fishingfun96@yahoo.com if interested. Thank you for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
  2. AngelDeVille

AngelDeVille JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

email sent

3. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

Email reply sent. Mainly just looking for the knives listed above. Thank you!

4. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

To the top. I am mainly looking for a white replicant. Preferably white and blue but any white replicant works. I am also looking for an even trade.

5. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

Bump. May also consider a trade for a t latch 42.

6. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

Bump. Someone make me an offer.

7. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

Bump

8. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

Bump

Added another knife for sale. This one is an EDC Ti 51 and I am looking to get withdrawn for it. Paypal only. It comes with the box and papers and a benchmade sheath. There is no g10 scales with this one. Can send more pictures upon request. 20150519_113021_resized.jpg

20150519_113038_resized.jpg

20150519_113044_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
  9. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

Bump with price drops.

10. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

Mods please close. Withdrawing both of these knives and making a new thread. Thank :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.