1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Maxpedition Sitka - Black

GregFL Apr 19, 2011

1. GregFL

GregFL Average member

Has been TRADED - I have a like new Maxpedition Sitka - Black that I am looking to trade for a Maxpedition Kodiak preferably in Black, Khaki, Khaki-Foliage or Foliage. The Sitka is in perfect order and has no stains, tears or wear of any kind. I can add a new Maxpedition EDC Pocket Organizer - Black to even up the trade or add a little cash. If you have questions, you can send me a PM or email me at gbrakefield (at) cfl.rr.com TV is $115 - I'll try to post pictures later this evening. If you want to see what a Sitka looks like right now, go here http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/Sitka-Gearslinger-12p926.htm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    sickboy likes this.
  2. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

Greg,
    Please add a trade value (rules). Pics or a link would help also......

sickboy

3. GregFL

GregFL Average member

My bad ... try to post pictures later this evening.

4. GregFL

GregFL Average member

The Sitka has been Traded.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011