1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Hinderer bead blasted XM 24 for Busse

Distortion Jun 21, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Distortion

Distortion Little member

******************TRADE PENDING************************

Hey all, I'm looking to trade a never used XM 24. Has the rare bead blast finish on the titanium frame. I have he original box. I'm really only interested in Busse knives at the moment (but feel free to make offers for customs.) The only thing that is missing from the knife is the one filler tab.

Interested in:
    0.29'' thick NMFBM
    Saber Ground FFBM
    NMSFNO + DSSF or Choiless Boss Jacks

I'd prefer blades with the coating still on them. The regular handles fit my hands much better than the magnums so regular handles preferred. No preference for G10/micarta.

Trade value: 850$

Let me know if you have questions/offers: edwardersoy@gmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    jeepdude_1 likes this.
  2. ImperialBlade

ImperialBlade Little member

email sent

3. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

If this is new never used, what happened to filler tab? Was it lost when change the clip's position?

4. Grunt0351

Grunt0351 Huge member

That Is a great question Dan. Noticed the unused hinderers on your site have filler tabs

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
  5. Distortion

Distortion Little member

Tab

Just lost the tab when exchanging the position of the clip. No scratches/ear marks on he edges of the knife that would be evident from carry.

6. jeepdude_1

jeepdude_1 Enormous member

Thanks for the trade....Let me know when you get it....:-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.