1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

[WTT] Airsoft for bali/chef knife?

Bladejunkie Oct 5, 2020

1. Bladejunkie

Bladejunkie Huge member

I have a WE tech MSK gbbr that has only been fielded once and I'm hoping to trade it for a decent balisong. Metal upper, polymer lower. Full/semi auto. It comes with the flash hider, and a can of green gas, but the foregrip stays with me. Estimated value is $350.

I also have a KJW KP-05 gbb pistol. Full metal. Comes with 2 mags, one green gas and one co2. Estimated value $SOLD.

Willing to trade 1 or both depending on the knife offered. If you want to do both I can probably throw in an extra pair of goggles and a holster to help get an airsoft starter kit going.

Edit: I have 0 self control so I no longer want a chef's knife. I bought a shun. Still looking for bali offers though lol.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Pics are required. Links are not acceptable.

3. Bladejunkie

Bladejunkie Huge member

The file is too large to upload and using the built in "Insert image URL" tool doesn't seem to work. How should I do it?

Edit: figured it out

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    crogers likes this.