1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS/WTT *SUPER RARE* Spyderco Spydersaw! Lightly used but highly collectable!

Beelzebubbles Apr 21, 2021

1. Beelzebubbles

Beelzebubbles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Up for grabs is a real gem from the Spyderco archives! These Spydersaws were available in the very early 2000’s but quickly discontinued. These are super rare and are never easy to get. I’d say a lot of spyderco collectors may not even be aware of em.

This one was purchased new many years ago and had seen some light use in camping situations before being shelved. There are some very light micro scratches on the blade, and the handle has some signs of wear, especially on the butt of the handle but the integrated pocket clip is still fully intact and the blade is just as aggressive as it was back in 2003.

I won’t call this one perfect, but when this was purchased back in the day, who would have guessed it would be such a rare treat? My pics look a little hit n’ miss, I have more photos that are available upon request.

Price is $450 USD via PP G&S, I’ll cover shipping and any fees. This sale is CONUS only. Trade Value is $500, I am only looking for Swiss watches of the mechanical variety. If you have a Tag, Tissot, vintage Omega or similar collecting dust, let's talk!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  2. Beelzebubbles

Beelzebubbles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Price drop!