1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS/WTT Squid Trainers

conno_117 Nov 18, 2017

1. conno_117

conno_117 Little Member

[​IMG]

More pictures------> https://imgur.com/a/LZZfl

HOM Basilisk-r orange cf 8.5-9/10 (minimal latch wear, msg me for more pictures if interested) with box and latch $old $400

Squid Industries Triton minor scratches but no dents 9/10 $old $127 with box

Squid Industries Trident a little blade rub and a few factory blemishes 8-9/10 $140 OBO

Squid Industries Squidtrainer v1.5 dual tone black 9-9.5/10 no real deformities but it has been flipped over my bed so not a 10/10 $240

all knives sold will be shipped priority insured as soon as I can, Paypal G&S will be used for payments and is included in prices.

trades im looking for would be an alt AB 3.0, AA plus cash on my end, ti basilisk pretty much anything other than BB, 51, prod tac 3, alt rep, 4x with hidden hardware

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    BurtBoard likes this.
  2. DougB

DougB Little Member

Pm sent

3. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Pm sent

conno_117 likes this.
  4. thegibbling

thegibbling Little member

PM Sent

5. conno_117

conno_117 Little Member

bump with price drops

6. oneflippyboi

oneflippyboi Tiny Member

introduciton: Hey my name is Jason but people know me as dingus. I am a knife enthusiast and love balisongs and want to be more involved in the community.
    "hey has the trident sold yet. asking because post is old"

Is that ok?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  7. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

you just got warned for not introducing yourself and you post again in the same fucking thread?

would you like to be banned or do you want to do the right thing?

8. conno_117

conno_117 Little Member

take a good look at the home page of this website flippyboi, first thing you'll see is rules second thing is introductions...

9. oneflippyboi

oneflippyboi Tiny Member

Ok obviously I have no idea what I'm doing

10. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

now you can take a time out...