1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS/WTT: ELB Full Custom, Cold Steel Arc-Angel, Mint Benchmade 42, Smallfly, ZT, Tach III

subtlemovement Jan 7, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Upgraded collection of knives for sale. I prefer PayPal (g&s - you add 3%, I'll cover priority shipping and insurance). All knives will come coated with mineral oil, unless you prefer Renaissance Wax. Most of these have boxes and papers, but feel free to DM me to confirm, and of course for additional pics.

Happy to provide discounts if you purchase two or more knives at once :)

ZT 0450 Ti: $OLD - 10/10 condition; collection/non-use piece

ZT 0452 Ti/CF: $200 - 10/10 condition; collection/non-use piece

Spyderco Southard: $220 - 10/10 condition; collection/non-use piece

Spyderco Smallfly: $OLD - 10/10 condition; NIB. Never been latched, flipped, or used

Benchmade 42 Springer: $600 - 9/10 condition. I have 3 of these now, and I'm already keeping another one mint, so I can let this one go. I believe the previous owner stored it latched, but I haven't. The Ti casting is pretty much perfect on this one; no little imperfections on the insides of the handles. This is the older 440c blade type :) No box with this guy. Very light scratches on the blade (not from handles; no idea what they're from) - DM for pics.

Cold Steel Arc-Angel: $900 - 9.5/10 condition. I really cannot find anything wrong with this knife, but I'm taking off 0.5 from the rating for the minimal corrosion on the blade near the pivots. This is the cleanest Arc-Angel I've owned; the handles are original and haven't been messed with or refinished, so they feel nice and solid. In this photo it's covered in Renaissance Wax, please send me your email address for pics of the bare blade and handles. Tip is perfect. No box or blue bag on this one, but lots of miscellaneous hardware included (the clip door+clip, washers, screws, etc).

Microtech Tachyon III: $250 - 9/10 condition. There's a tiny, tiny bend in the tip. I can't see it, but I can feel it. There are some nicks on the safe handle from a day where I disengaged the spring from the latch and let it flop around. Box, papers, and tool included.

ELB ProFlipper V1 Full Custom: $OLD - 9.9/10 condition. Taking 100 bucks off since it'll be passing through another set of hands. Original owner was a collector from Asia, then a collector here in the US, then myself. None of us carried or used it. There is a tiny black mark on the blade that feels like a chip, but doesn't look like one. DM for close-ups. This knife was only disassembled once when it was sent to Lloyd Harner (the guy that's building the Hom Maelstroms) to install ceramic bearings and to add a light chamfer to the outer edges. It looks great. Mirror finish on the blade is amazing. Comes with hardware, case, card, and original SS bearings.

Trades: Pale (kukri profile), Benchmade 47 T-latch

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  2. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

PM sent on the 42

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  3. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

bump :pirateship:

4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member