1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism scope $300 obo

Tater730 Sep 9, 2019

1. Tater730

Tater730 Little member

I have a new in box Vortex Spitfire 3x prism scope for 300 smackers or best offer. Feel free to email with questions or for additional pictures. Buyer will pay shipping and insurance. I will accept paypal....money order....I think thats about that.. View attachment 133457 View attachment 133458

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The Commerce Rules allow only ONE open sales thread at a time. You should merge the two that you now have.

3. Tater730

Tater730 Little member

Thank you for that reminder I will do just that...I was trying to multi task earlier and kinda brain farted...thanks amigo

crogers likes this.
  4. crogers

Now the pics have disappeared from this one. AND, a NEW change in the rules does not allow Venmo as a payment method, so you may wanna delete that. That's been added HERE.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  5. Tater730

Tater730 Little member

There we go...still cant find other post....think it died.

6. crogers

No, a mod closed it down since you had two. It's sorta, kinda, located HERE.

Of course, they reworded it, and took out the pics, etc.

Feel free to reload the pics and info in this thread. You can't have but one, but you can list multiple items in the one you're allowed. GLWS.

BennytheBlade likes this.