1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Spyderco Valloton Sub-Hilt G-10 and Parker Gypsy Bowie-style Balisong

skyblue Apr 20, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

All prices are NET to me. I will only accept payment via PayPal G&S. Add 3.5% to cover fees.

I will cover INSURED shipping for domestic buyers, but will not be responsible for ANY USPS screw-ups. No international shipping. I refuse to deal with customs forms. Prices are firm.

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY CURRENT SCHEDULE DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO SHIP ON WEEKENDS.
    ITEMS WILL ONLY BE MAILED MONDAY TO FRIDAY.

1. Spyderco Valloton Sub-Hilt G-10

I've always lusted over the looks of this collaboration between Spyderco and Butch Valloton, but shortly after purchasing this, found that I prefer the flipping action on my WE 604 to the ambidextrous thumb stud and/or Spyderco Round Hole.

Blade: 3.75 in. hollow-grind, CPM-S30V
    Overall length: 8.625"
    Weight: 6.2 oz.
    Handle: coffin-shaped handle of polished black G-10 with tongue-and-groove fitted stainless bolsters.
    Condition: "Excellent" - This catch and release has rarely been carried The blade is centered and lock-up is solid; it will come with the original box and certificate.

$SPF shipped w/ tracking in the US (MSRP is $339.95)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Parker Gypsy 7 Hole 4 1/8” Stainless Bowie-style Balisong

The Japanese-made Parker Gypsy butterfly knives were some of the best made imports in the 1980’s with their stainless channel-style construction and surgical steel blades. Why get a Schrade Manila folder when this one has the correct latch?

Blade: 4 1/8" bowie style
    Overall length: about 9"
    Weight: around 6.6 oz.
    Handles: 7-Hole Mill Pattern Handles are Stainless Channel Construction
    Condition: "Very Good" - I do not flip my knives, so this one is still in VERY GOOD condition, with very faint scratches along the handles and blade as befits its age. Latch is there, but is loose.

$SPF shipped w/ tracking in the US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    WSMaga likes this.
  2. skyblue

Bump with prices lowered

3. skyblue

price dropped on the Valloton

4. skyblue

BUMP

5. Itchibelli

Itchibelli JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'll take the Parker. PM me your PP Addy.
    Mike

6. skyblue

Both items SOLD. Please close thread, mods. Thank you, JD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.