1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Piranha Excalibur OTF

dillard1 Apr 5, 2019

1. dillard1

dillard1 Righteous One

Got a mint Piranha Excalibur up for sale. Knife is in day one shape. I have never carried, used, or sharpened it.

The knife has a mirror polished blade with black handles and fires with authority. Very little rattle with this one.

It comes with the box, papers and a knife sock.

Has been stored in a safe since acquiring it.

Please email or PM me here on the forums. Email might be faster depending on my schedule.

First to post in the thread, and follows up with a PM, takes priority. No exceptions!

Asking $300. 00 Shipped.

I take Paypal ( fees on you ), USPS Money Orders, as well as most others and Cashiers checks.

Will also take a personal check if I know you or will wait until funds clear before I ship.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Thanks guys & girls.

Attached Files:

2. dillard1

dillard1 Righteous One

Will be happy to send better quality pics to anyone that is seriously interested. There looks to be a scratch on the backside, but I can assure you there are none!