1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

[WTS] Peak Eiger and Nitecore D10 for sale

choombak Nov 21, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choombak

choombak Huge member

For sale are the following lights:

1. Peak LED Solution Eiger #8, neutral, brass, medium/wide beam (not sure - see pic), keychain carry, used sparingly (has been hanging on a hook in my room), total runtime no more than 30 minutes. Will polish with Brasso before shipping. Asking $31 (was $33, $35). ***Sold***
    2. Nitecore D10 GDP+ acquired in the 4sevens garage sale, tiny specks of ano missing, ramping version, Nitecore clip installed (clip polished with a 800 grit sandpaper to get the intermittent copper-matty look), carried in backpack, sparingly used, total runtime no more than 15 minutes. Smooth beam, no artifacts, cool white. Asking $46 (was $48, $50). ***Sold***
    Other information
    ============

• First "I'll take it" here, or via PM gets preference, and so on.
    • Payment via paypal - choombak@gmail.com. Prices include shipping and paypal fees.
    • Careful packing in a padded envelope, and the light wrapped in bubble wrap. I reinforce the edges with extra tape. :thumbsup:
    • Prompt shipping after payment realization (typically 24 to 48 hrs., accounting for the timezone difference). Light ships from India via REGISTERED post. Typical transit time to the US and EU is 2 weeks (3 weeks worst case)
    • I will send the scanned copy of the envelope (for address accuracy), and the postal receipt after shipping as a proof-of-shipment.
    Take both lights for $72.

If you require any other information, just ask.

-Amarendra

Peak Eiger
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nitecore D10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  2. choombak

choombak Huge member

Price drop for a quick sale, and to the top.

3. choombak

choombak Huge member

Bump.

4. choombak

choombak Huge member

If you are wondering about the reliability of shipping, let me assure you that it is exactly equivalent of a Registered post sent via USPS - hand-tracked and can be traced. Till now, I have never lost a single registered parcel (deals done here on jd and cpfmp), and all have made to their destination in about 2 weeks time (give take 3 days).

Another bump to stay on top!

5. choombak

choombak Huge member

To the top, with a drop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.