1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Wts or wtt Price Drop BRS AB 3.0 $360. Kuski rep, Rotten 87,BM67

Farnchez Nov 4, 2018

1. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

Selling my BRS AB 3.0 thick. It was originally a purple premium that i modded myself. Im not going to lie that It's been my bitch for the past few months, so yes its been dropped, kicked, and loved. Comes with everything clip, latch and latch screw, brs zipper case. 4" hollow grind hammer blade has been sold along with g10 full length spacers. Asking price is TRADED! for just the AB and zipper case Payment is through paypal. Condition strong 8/10:SHIPPING:CONUS ONLY SHIPPING THROUGH USPS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018 at 11:15 PM
    Nosaj likes this.
  2. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

Adding kuski craft #49 scorpion tanto rep. Handles are a 9.5-10 and have a thick orange peel finish that protects against drops and scratches. blade was purchased from OSP and came in this condition with scratches. What you see is What you get. Asking price $OLD add 4% for fees ill cover shipping

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 10:57 PM
    begreen61 likes this.
  3. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

Bump

4. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

Bump price drop $900 for both

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  5. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

Adding the Rotten 87 i just purchased last week need cash asap so im asking what i paid for it. $700 ill cover fees and shipping condition 9.5/10
    Bump

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 9:39 PM
  6. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

Bump price drop on AB $360

Adding BM67 9/10
    Asking $275 obo
    Add 4% for fees and ill cover standard priority shipping

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 5:56 PM
  7. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Quick heads up PP fees are 2.9%

FlyGuy likes this.
  8. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

Idk if i agree with that I've been following everybody else's lead on this for the past year. Im suprised you haven't said something before on any of the other threads. Thanks for the information I'll look into it later later.
    Cheers

9. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Yea I’m lying to you . Directly from Paypal https://www.paypal.com/vn/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#exhibit_A

10. Nicholas Larson

Nicholas Larson Little Member

He is mostly correct, fees are 2.9% + $0.30.. that being said I'm interested in the kuski rep and have cash ready, got a video of her at all? Just curious as to how she sounds and if the blade is as shiny as it looks in the pics, the marks on the flats are standard from BRS on all reps I've noticed.

11. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

12. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

Go ahead and pm me i don't want to shit up a sales thread. Thanks

13. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

Bump