1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS New Maxace DMG WHITE g-10(re opened and price drop)

Sharpazzhell Apr 30, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

1st off WATCH whole video of me going Over it LIVE!!!. Watch it all Please before taking it.
    2ND iwould like to say that I am the 2nd owner of this knife . However the fellow devil I know really well and did alot of business with him. Comes with live blade and trainer, and box. IMO ITS 10/10 . It comes with both live blade and trainer. This knife has never been flipped, screws not messed with, dropped, used, stored in a safe and a safe environment. Zero play and no tap( hard to see, but you can).Also please keep In mind please that I am aware when they first came out they were 120$. But I believe f r om other devilz there brinf less seen in 2ndary market. However I am asking 165$>160$ OBO

Note: I am sorry i will not switch the trainer blade with the live blade for you as I am not a pro. I got it the way it was. And put it in safe.

I only accept PayPal as payment!!No International shipping. I will take care of pp fees, shipping, and insurance. This will be shipped USPS priority.

Video:

Pics:
    20210430_182912_resized.jpg 20210430_182931_resized.jpg 20210430_182833_resized.jpg 20210430_182742_resized.jpg 20210430_182939_resized.jpg 20210430_182833_resized.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2021 at 8:02 PM
    Andres, Rocco and BennytheBlade like this.
  2. Rocco

Rocco Silent Reaper JDBA Official Member

Dm

3. Sharpazzhell

Sold to Rocco mods please close

4. Rocco

Paid thru PayPal

5. Rocco

Do not open this thread. I paid you Sir!!!...

6. Sharpazzhell

Deleted

Last edited: May 4, 2021 at 6:58 AM
  7. Sharpazzhell

I sent PM TO YOU.

8. Sharpazzhell

Pm'd you again.

9. Sharpazzhell

This knife is still available to anyone who wants it. Serious buyers please. There are no current pending Deals going on whoever wants it take it. Dmg is already packaged up and ready to go. Just needs to be sold And put a label on it and itll be ready to be shipped out ASAP. Also keep in mind on flexible with the offers once again ahint him trying to really sell them. I am trying to actually save up for something nice and kind of get rid of them solve throughout them offers. Plesse THROW OFFERS I WANT TO SELL this knife asap

Last edited: May 4, 2021 at 7:21 PM
  10. Sharpazzhell

Mods please close this thread sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.