1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

[WTS] John Graham Custom w/ Damascus, Jens Anso (Triple Aught Design)

Squints Feb 21, 2019

1. Squints

Squints Huge member

Good news and bad news here folks! The bad news is that I’m slowly divesting from this hobby and that my car needs repairs ASAP; the good news means savings for you on some nice custom pieces! All prices include Priority Shipping and Insurance to your door.
    I accept Paypal, Venmo, bank wire, Quickpay/Zelle, or Cash App. I’ve done business on here, r/watchexchange, and always have customers who say items come as good or better than expected. I always take pictures that highlight the knives' flaws.
    Prices are OBRO, if you have a serious inquiry for a cash offer, worst I can do is say no. Please no lowball trade offers. Let’s do this!

John Graham Custom Rhino with gorgeous Starfire Damascus blade and orange peeled titanium scales. LSCF backspacer. This is a ONE OF A KIND piece, is basically brand new, has bearings and so stupidly quick action and comes with the original leather pouch. (SALE $950 >>> BIG WEEKEND PRICE DROP $875)
    Album:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/Ch58W5L
    [​IMG]

Jens Anso Monte Carlo Triple Aught Design (TAD edition) with topographical map, beautiful RWL34 hand rubbed satin blade, blue anodized & milled titanium backspacer and pocketclip. Basically new condition, comes with box and felt pouch! The fit and finish for this knife is crazy and yet it’s surprisingly utilitarian. (SALE $750 >>> BIG WEEKEND PRICE DROP $695)
    Album:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/NRcvKMA
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  2. Squints

Squints Huge member

Bump! Fielding cash offers, you may be surprised at what I say yes to ;)

3. Squints

Squints Huge member

BIG WEEKEND PRICE DROP $875 for the Graham, $695 for the Anso!

4. Squints

Squints Huge member

Beautiful knives for a beautiful price, bump!

5. Squints

Squints Huge member

Bump!