1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - EOTech HHS 1

ToiletWrecker Dec 12, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToiletWrecker

ToiletWrecker Tiny Member

Mint condition EOTech HHS 1.

Purchased new from Optics Planet about 5 years ago, sat briefly on my AR rig, sat back in its box since.

I'd say approximately 300 rounds shot with this optic. This is the ring with multiple dots version.

Asking $OLD via PayPal G&S, priority shipped CONUS. This retailed at the time for 1200+, and is now hovering around 850+tax.

No trades at the moment. Thank you for looking.

Pics & video -> https://photos.app.goo.gl/KGNczp5ge1LbmrcC6

[​IMG]

P.S. - I have a sales thread in the knife portion of the site. I didn't want to sell non-knife stuff on the knife thread and vice-versa. If this is considered spam, I'll merge the two threads.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  2. ToiletWrecker

ToiletWrecker Tiny Member

Mods, this sold, please close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.