1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS ELB Proflipper V1's, Bone Basilisk-R, Abalone Setsuna, Ti Basilisk-R w/ Kuski spacers

MaattMatt Jul 30, 2019

1. MaattMatt

MaattMatt Nimble Fingered

I am selling these four (added a few more) to help fund a move in a few days. Each are in near mint condition, and I will gladly send you additional pictures or a video of any knife if needed. Please request more if you'd like.

I will be shipping all of these free via USPS Priority 2-3 day.

IMG_4573.jpg
    IMG_4574.jpg

ELB Proflipper Bowie V1

I received this knife in a trade and have hardly touched it since receiving it, as the older style handles are becoming rarer. The knife is in near mint condition and features the early hand rubbed blade finish with orange inner anodizing. It comes with an unlabeled zipper case.

I'm asking $1,800 NET via Paypal G&S CONUS only

ELB Proflipper Tanto V1

I also received this knife in a trade and have hardly touched it since receiving it, as the older style handles are again becoming rarer. The knife is in near mint condition and features orange inner anodizing, a belt finish (Trizact I believe), and deep carry pocket clip. It comes with the ELB case and card.

I'm asking $1,800 NET via Paypal G&S CONUS only

Jerry HOM Design Bone Linen Micarta Basilisk-R (White box)

This is from the first release of Bone Basilisk-R's that came in the old style white boxes.
    The knife is in near mint condition and features nearly identical-colored scales (see next knife for explanation)
    Comes with the HOM box labelled "BASILISK-R". These are likewise hard to price so I'm going to put it at what I believe the last one was listed for here.

I'm asking $1,300 NET via Paypal G&S CONUS only

Ryworx 1 of 1 Abalone Setsuna

This knife was auctioned off some time ago and has been flipped very little. The handles are in mint condition, but the blade has some minor rub marks. They can maybe be washed / polished off. Features an engraving, "prototypoo". Comes with Ryworx box.
    I'm asking $1,100 NET via Paypal G&S CONUS only

Jerry HOM Design Maelstrom Tanto

This knife is in near mint condition with a flawless blade. The handles are polished with blue inner anodizing, and I will gladly provide close ups of the finish. Comes with a blue HOM zipper case.
    I'm asking $OLD via Paypal G&S CONUS only

Jerry HOM Design Titanium Basilisk-R w/ Kuski barrel spacers

This knife is in mint condition and still has the tip. The Kuski spacers bring the weight below 5 oz. The handles are factory finish with blue accent anodizing. Comes with just the knife and some blue titanium pivot screws.
    I'm asking $450 NET via Paypal G&S CONUS only

BRS Alpha Beast Infinity w/ CMF Regrind

This knife is in very good condition. The blade has no flaws, but the handles have a few marks from the beadblast finish. Comes with a pocket clip.
    I'm asking $OLD via Paypal G&S CONUS only

I will be shipping all of these free via USPS Priority 2-3 day.
    If you would like more condition pictures for any of these feel free to message me; I want you to be comfortable with what you're buying.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The last bone Basilisk that posted and sold here was priced at $1500...

bradenwright likes this.
  3. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Please, EVERYONE suppress your need to comment unless it is "Ill take it" or a legit question clarifying something about the knife (what steel, what comes w/ it you people know these things by now). 1 and only warning.

Ben., bass_master, chutcher and 4 others like this.
  4. MaattMatt

Bump

5. MaattMatt

Bump

6. MaattMatt

Bump

7. MaattMatt

Bump, black box Basilisk-R sold