1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: CRK Umnumzaan, ZT 0450

kevinnewwin Jul 12, 2019

1. kevinnewwin

kevinnewwin Little member

First up for sale is a CRK Umnumzaan with a drop point blade. The knife is just a little too big for my liking. I really wish they made a smaller version. Anyway a few things about this knife (most of this comes from the previous owner) - was a user but cared for, handle scales have snail trails but blends in well with the finish, blade has 2 little ping marks on the flat of the blade (pictured) you can't really see it unless you are actively looking for it, one ding on the handle where the thumb studs meet the handle when the knife is open (pictured), some scratches on the blade, lock up is at about 55%, sharpened by previous owner, lanyard shows wear from previous owner but I took it off when I got it, blade is dead center, and action is hydraulic.

It comes with the original box (has a tear from previous owner(s)), tools, lube and loctite (both used), papers, cloth, and 4 extra o-rings. DOB 10-6-2014

SV: $old

Next up is a ZT 0450. I bought this knife second hand but never used it and it has just been sitting in my drawer ever since. The action on this one is perfect as well as the centering. Previous owner put a mirror finish on the edge and I haven't cut anything with it since I got it. Lock up is at about 40%. Nothing wrong with this knife as far as I can tell. Comes with original box
    f3crLKN.jpg cWJqBV1.jpg xgrYjTZ.jpg fLtQJPA.jpg IYkIWcf.jpg
    SV: $120, TV: $130

PayPal G&S accepted. Price is TTYD shipping and fees included.

Trades I'm interested in are front flippers, specifically an Olamic Busker - Semper. But I'd still like to see other offers if you have any.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019 at 12:49 PM
  2. kevinnewwin

Umnumzaan

PGozUcU_d.jpg DGYQTxu_d.jpg 6EgKM0w_d.jpg cAejwTc_d.jpg LSadE7k_d.jpg HJTk3mS_d.jpg kud3Jxo_d.jpg 9l1bcX6_d.jpg IzMtYl5_d.jpg GeUAlg2_d.jpg

zombieassassin likes this.
  3. kevinnewwin

Bump

4. kevinnewwin

Bump

5. kevinnewwin

Bump