1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS BRS Premium AB 3.0, G10 Replicant, and CF Replicant

drhert Aug 21, 2017

1. drhert

drhert Average member JDBA Official Member

BRS Premium Alpha Beast 3.0 blue - SOLD

9/10 condition, I did my best to show the slight scratching in the photos, if you want to see more or have questions please feel free to PM me. The original box, latch, and pocket clip are included.

BRS Black G10 Relicant - SOLD

10/10 condition, No marks or scratches. Original owner purchased from BladeHQ a few weeks ago. If you want to see more or have questions please feel free to PM me. The original box and latch are included.

BRS Carbon Fiber Replicant - SOLD

10/10 condition, No marks or scratches. Original owner purchased from KnifeCenter a month ago. If you want to see more or have questions please feel free to PM me. The original box and latch are included.

I am not really interested in trades at this time, but I am looking for a BM 42 springer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You need to adjust your privacy settings.

3. drhert

Should be fixed now.

desmodus likes this.
  4. drhert

Both Replicants SOLD

Price drop on the Premium AB $425

5. tyronewallace

tyronewallace Tiny Member

PM'd

6. phone

phone Little Member

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to make an Intro post first.

stdlrf11 likes this.
  7. tyronewallace

tyronewallace Tiny Member

Thanks for the help, intro post made!

phone and stdlrf11 like this.
  8. MaddogZ170

MaddogZ170 Little member

pmd