1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS BRS Barebones V2, BM 51 V8 Flyti Zenith, ZT 0456

Cockher McDaniels Feb 3, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cockher McDaniels

Cockher McDaniels Little Member

Up for sale are 2 Balisongs and a flipper. I’m trying to finance a more expensive channel Balisong (an 87 or a Petrel), so I’m pricing these to sell quickly because I’m super impatient. Sooo...take advantage of my character flaws! I will ship anywhere in the ConUS - and I’ll pay for it. Payment for knives will be made via PayPal G&S I’ll cover the fees. If you send money today, I will do my best to get it shipped out today (if it’s early enough). At the latest, I will ship within 24 hours. If you need more clarification/pictures/videos of any of these knives just let me know.

BRS Barebones V2 Tanto - 8/10 - **SOLD**
    -Knife is only a few weeks old, bought from knife center. I threw out the white BRS box/card like an idiot so I don’t have that so it will be just the knife as seen in pictures. Handles don’t have a mark on them other than where the latch wacked the bottom while flipping. I have not done so as of right now, but the knife does need to be thread-locked. Being a complete noob, the pivots loosened up on me slightly and I didn’t notice it right away...hence the slight marks on both sides of the blade that I did a closeup of in the photos. Other than than, the knife is in perfect shape. Came razor sharp/still is and I’ve only flipped it very lightly for a few days over my bed. Tip is 100% flawless. This is a quality entry level balisong. I will thread-lock before sending on request, but as of right now I have never taken the knife apart.

Benchmade 51BLK with V8 Flytanium Scales/Zenith Trainer - 8.75/10 - **SOLD**
    -Again, this was purchased only a couple weeks ago - this one from Blade HQ. I've spent about $450 putting this knife together over the last couple weeks before I decided that I wanted a channel bali with bearings *heavy sigh*...but I understand that it is no longer brand new (it's pretty close though) and I will not be able to recoup a lot of those dollars. I kept everything that came with this setup as shown in the pictures. In addition to the title description, it also comes with the original black 51 live blade, G10 scales, pouch, paperwork and box. Along with the Flytanium V8 scales and Zenith trainer blade, I also purchased and installed blue ano Ti screws by Flytanium. As you can see from the pictures, I lost one before I was able to install it (replaced with original screw) and I think I screwed another one of them in too tight because I noticed just now that the head is broken off it. All of the original BM 51 screws come with it as well, I just haven't replaced that broken one yet. I will do so if you'd like or you can do it yourself. This bali is an incredible flipper, especially with the Zenith trainer blade on since it has bushings that were tuned by Flytanium. The whole setup is brand new and completely flawless except for where the latch was hitting the bottom of the handle (I'm going latchless in the future). I have the pivot screws tightened as much as they will go and it still swings buttery smooth with minimal handle play. I absolutely love the sound this setup makes.

Zero Tolerance 0456 Flipper - 8/10 - **SOLD**
    -I've had this knife for a few months and I really do love it but I really need the money for that other bali I want. I haven't carried this knife a lot, but the few times I did use it at work, I broke down a bunch of cardboard boxes so it could definitely use a good sharpening. The titanium handles are in flawless condition and the CPM 20 CV blade flips open on KVT bearings with the smallest amount of pressure to the flipper. The only reason I'm saying this is 8/10 is because it needs a sharpening and there are a couple of very tiny marks on the satin blade - other than that, its in like new condition.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  2. Cockher McDaniels

Shipping will be done via UPS or USPS

3. ubado

ubado Little Member

Message sent BBv2

Cockher McDaniels likes this.
  4. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

I'll take the ZT

5. Cockher McDaniels

ZT is yours. I’ll PM you now.

6. Cockher McDaniels

BRS BB V2 is still available

7. Cockher McDaniels

BRS BB is now sold! BM 51 flyti is still available.

8. Crybaby

Crybaby Little Member

how would I transfer the money to you for the bm51 please?

9. Crybaby

Crybaby Little Member

Could you pm for the 51 flytanium?

10. Cockher McDaniels

just responded

11. NickiGucci

NickiGucci Tiny Member

Fly still available? I have an 87

12. Cockher McDaniels

**ALL ITEMS SOLD, PLEASE CLOSE OUT THIS THREAD MODS. TY TO THE MIGHTY JD!!**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.