1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Brous Blades T4, DPX HEAT, ZT 0562, and ZT 0561

djohnson53421 Sep 30, 2017

1. djohnson53421

djohnson53421 Tiny Member

Hi guys. I'm selling a few knives in the hopes of acquiring enough cash for a BRS balisong. Either a Replicant or an AB. I'm not sure what variant of those knives I'm looking for but those are the only knives that I am interested in trade offers for. Other than that, this is strictly a for sale post. Paypal is the only accepted form of payment and insured USPS priority shipping is included in the price of each knife. Feel free to make other offers.

1.) Brous Blades T4 Blackout ($150)

This is a really cool folder. I just don't carry it much anymore and it's not really my style. This is the G10 model with a stainless steel liner lock. It's completely blacked out and looks sick. The blade is D2. Lockup is solid. There is some wear on the pocket clip and you can see some snail trail looking wear on the pivot. The track where the detent ball rides along the blade is also worn through the coating just from being deployed. It's really a great looking and functioning knife. Box and all original paperwork is included. Additional pictures available upon request.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2.) DPX HEAT ($110)

This knife is in excellent condition. It's been carried and used minimally but not abused in any sort of way. Also, the bottle opener on the back of the blade works great. The blade is Elmax and is in the smokewashed finish. I really like the pocket clip on this knife as well, works great and rides nice and low. The only problem with this knife is that it has a little bit of lock rock. When holding the knife in any sort of normal grip you can't tell, but it is barely there if you try to find it. Original box is included with sale. Additional pictures available upon request.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3.) ZT 0562 ($120)

This is just a really good example of the 0562. The only wear is just a little bit from being carried on the G10 and pocket clip. Otherwise it is pretty much perfect. The action is phenomenal, the lockup is solid, centering is ALMOST perfect, and the blade is in great condition. I do not have the box anymore for this knife. Additional pictures available upon request.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4.) ZT 0561 ($160)

This is an 0561 from before they added the steel lockbar insert. It's in great shape and shows very minimal wear on the blade or handle. The only problem is that it developed a little bit of lock slip like a lot of these knives did. The lockup has never failed on me and it doesn't worry me, but it is definitely there. It fires hard though and the detent is very strong. Original box is included with sale. Additional pictures are available upon request.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  2. djohnson53421

Bump

3. hickory

hickory JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

What voodoo do you do to see the pics?

4. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

We need pics not
    Links to pics

5. djohnson53421

Sorry guys. I am using the embedding tool to post the pics that I posted in the gallery. I searched through the forums and thought that was how were were supposed to upload pics in a WTS post. Is there a better way? I reuploaded in the hopes something would fix itself. Still no pics? I see them on my end so I'm quite confused...

6. djohnson53421

I'm pretty sure I have it ironed out now. Once again, I'm sorry about that. Please let me know if you are still unable to see the pictures. They've been showing up on my end for two days and I really had no idea that they weren't being shown to other members.

7. djohnson53421

Bump

8. djohnson53421

Mods please close.