1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: BM47blk, G10 Basilisk, and Large Sebenza 21 Micarta

Scarletsnaz Sep 19, 2013

1. Scarletsnaz

Scarletsnaz Huge member

Here goes the last of my collection! it was a slow process, but I suppose it had to happen. I'm not one for collecting but it was fun while it lasted.

BM47blk - $375 (SPF)
    Near mint. Cut a few things, flipped a little, only real wear is around latch area. This was a grail knife for me, now it can be a grail knife for someone else.

Jerry Hom g10 Basilisk - $425 (SPF)
    Knife has been used, flipped, and loved. Not for collectors but flippers who will love it! Has bits of wear everywhere. Tip is broken, small nick on the actual edge, small piece missing from one of the tang pins, and has take up similar to the Tachyon 2. But the knife is still great, but when looked at in regards to its rarity one might shed a tear. Tried showing as much detail in the photos as possible.

Large Right handed Sebenza 21 with Micarta inlays - $330 (SPF)
    Knife has been carried and used. This is just meant as a good deal on a user. Knife still feels amazing, but should probably be a user unless you want to re-blast finish and re-profile edge. Includes box, lanyard, cloth, and hex driver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for all the pictures. Paypal preferred, can do international but it's your cost and risk, I'll pay fee's but add in cost of shipping(especially if you want insurance or tracking).

Only trade I'm interested in would be a BM51

Thanks devils, it's been fun

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
  2. 45acpmike

45acpmike Huge member

Ill take the basilisk and 47

Pm inbound

AnthonyTheAbyss and SlightChance like this.
  3. Scarletsnaz

Scarletsnaz Huge member

Basilisk and BM47 are SPF!!! Please no more PM's :bwah:

4. Scarletsnaz

Scarletsnaz Huge member

Bump

Just one more to go!

5. Scarletsnaz

Scarletsnaz Huge member

Up once more

Might also take an Ultratech as partial trade.

6. Scarletsnaz

Scarletsnaz Huge member

Bump with price drop!

Come on people! I have a custom I have to pay for now :ross:

7. mikes1047

mikes1047 Little member

PM sent

PM sent