1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: BM 51-1101 and modded BM 51

Bobalo317 Jun 30, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobalo317

Bobalo317 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Selling both of my BM 51. All payments must be made through paypal goods and service. CONUS only. Shipped with USPS with insurance and tracking. I will cover pp and shipping.

I'm also interested in trades with other balisongs, just send me a pm.

BM 51-1101 (#79/200) - $350.00 SOLD
    This knife comes with the box, microfiber bag, and papers. I have flipped and used it lightly. There is a very small mark on the edge of the blade but it can only be seen in the right light so its hard to take a picture of. This is the only mark on the knife.

BM 51 - $175.00 SOLD
    This knife comes with the box, microfiber bag, pocket clip, and papers. I have flipped and carry this knife lightly. The tip is still intact, but there is two light scratches on the blade that can be seen in the right light. This was modded by Ultrahesh to have a bowie blade and removable pocket clip.

Added a Bear OPS trainer - $60.00 SPF
    Gave it to a family member but he never liked it. Its been flipped lightly but still in good shape. Comes with box, bag, papers, and a pocket clip. No latch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  2. purplesash94

purplesash94 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Pm sent on bm 51

3. purplesash94

purplesash94 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Pm sent bm 51
    *sorry for repost

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
  4. Bobalo317

bump

5. ThirstyTurtle

ThirstyTurtle Little member

Still have the original blade for the 51?

6. clocker1

clocker1 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Pretty sure that is the original blade....

7. Bobalo317

This is the original blade just reground to be a bowie. If you have any other questions please send it in a pm. Thanks!

8. Bobalo317

All sold, please close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.