1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Black Bear Knives Guardian

AradOnRadar Jun 23, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AradOnRadar

AradOnRadar Huge member

This knife was my workhorse a while ago it served me well. It is your average size folder with ATS-34 G10 handles/scales (the g10 acts as the structure) and a thumbtab/wave draw feature/thumb jimping. 3.5 oz. Over all length 8 inches. blade length 3.5 inches. It has certainly seen some use and sharpening. Blade is centered, Great lockup, and the edge is still sharp and the blade is free from rust although some of the hardware has a few spots of surface rust (pics below) nothing detrimental to the functionality. Would make a great higher end work knife without going midtech. Looking for $100+3% for PP fees. I'll cover shipping. PM me with any questions or if you're interested. Thank you for looking! :)[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. AradOnRadar

AradOnRadar Huge member

Bump... price lowered to $90.

3. AradOnRadar

AradOnRadar Huge member

Bump & price drop. $80

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.