1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Benchmade BM42

IkeAnkus Dec 28, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IkeAnkus

IkeAnkus Tiny Member

[​IMG]

EDIT: 12/28/2020-SOLD

Looking to sell my Benchmade BM42 with 440C steel. Bought this around 2004 (+/- 1 a year) if my memory serves me correctly. I had been using cheaper balisongs to flip and train with and decided to get myself a "real" knife.

Images and videos here: https://imgur.com/a/V0GLtBI

I never really used this thing for anything hard. It barely got flipped around. Has been sitting in a box for the past 12 years untouched until I found it this past weekend. Unfortunately I've lost the original Benchmade box and sheath when I moved in 2011.

Looking for $OLD but open to all offers. Price includes shipping to CONUS.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    Justin McNeill and aka_fibonacci like this.
  2. katana75

katana75 Tiny Member

I’ll take it

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

If this is sold, Imma hafta let you slide BUT, in the future, you MUST include a photo of the item that is being offered. Perhaps you need to read the
    Commerce Rules https://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/jerzeedevil-commerce-rules.4869/ Please read the ENTIRE thread to make sure to catch any updates.

And, if this deal does not go through, you NEED to include a photo or this thread will be closed.

Itchibelli likes this.
  4. IkeAnkus

IkeAnkus Tiny Member

I'm sorry! First timer. I thought having a link to Imgur would satisfy the rules. I've modified the post with an image and kept the link to Imgur for additional images.

Itchibelli and crogers like this.
  5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

As long as you have at least one pic, the rules are satisfied.

Thanks for taking care of this promptly.

IkeAnkus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.